Wednesday, August 5, 2009

July 2009

This month was fun, crazy, and full of adventure!
Wayne's biological mother came up for a visit this month. Her name is Sherrie. She is from El Paso, Texas. We did a lot of things. We went to the pool and swam a couple of times. One day before she left we went to Seven Peaks it was a BLAST!



Wayne still does not have a job. The other two jobs didn't work out. He is doing some side jobs so we are still getting by no worries!
I may be getting a job at a school near by assisting teachers, making copies, I can pretty much do it all. We're crossing our fingers!

I still can't believe that we've almost been married a year, I love being married it is so much fun. You learn so much about each other, I wouldn't trade this life for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment