Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Holy Moly!

I can't believe how much our lives can change in just a blink of an eye.
Ryker is walking like crazy, talking up a storm, and has already turned one! Waynes real mom came down for a visit. It was fun but, it gets hard when your so used to do to doing your own thing and whenever you'd like. I guess thats what you get when you have guests.
Rykies party was Toy Story themed. He was so happy even though he got a big o goose egg on his head. He was sitting on the picnic bench eating pizza and Wayne turned his head for two seconds and ryker slipped off and scrapped his forehead. It wasn't too bad. I still can't believe my baby boy is one years old .. time really does go by way too fast!
I'm trying to convince Wayne that we need another one ... soonish!
<3 Kels

No comments:

Post a Comment